“MidBoss is a video game about possessing your defeated enemies in order to become stronger. You play the weakest of the dungeon denizens, an imp with no ability other than possessing other creatures. Your goal is to defeat and possess increasingly stronger creatures, unlocking their abilities for yourself and becoming stronger as you go along, and eventually defeat and become the dungeon’s ultimate endboss.
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills.
- 8 forms and 35 abilities to unlock.
- Randomly generated loot and equipment system.
- Randomized potion system. (optional)
- Detailed tooltips.
- Line of sight and fog of war systems.
- Randomly generated dungeon floors.
- Single-file save and resume with permadeath.
- Full options menu including key rebinding and resolution options.
- 12 retro mode filters available in the options menu.”