“Remember all those RPGs in which you start in a village and you have to prove your worth by clearing the local crypt of undead skeletons? What if you woke up as one of those skeletons instead of the wannabe hero?
KEL Reaper of Entropy gives you the chance to control (or at least try to) Kel the Skeleton and choose whether to terrorize or please the villagers. Or both for that matter. The game features unconventional gameplay, heinous methods of gaining victory and a non-existent variety of ways to customize your character. Plus an overdose of twisted humour as a bonus.
* A beautiful 3D fantasy world with delicious poisonous berries to pick up
* A stubborn, crooked protagonist to deal with
* Multiple ways to obliterate your enemies (poison, intrigues, stupid accidents, you name it)
* Unexpected twists and turns to your actions
* An ancient relic (Game Manual) to learn from
* An interview with one of the most beloved characters in the history of games”