Homepage / Win / $5 (pre-order, buy directly)
“The Yawhg is a one- to four-player choose-your-own-adventure game that randomizes a unique story every time you play. The evil Yawhg is returning. How will the town’s locals lead their lives in the meanwhile, and what will they do when the dreaded Yawhg finally arrives? The fate of a community hinges on the characters’ actions, and the decisions of their players.”
Homepage / Win / $8.49 (buy directly or from Desura) / greenlight this!
“Trave is a casual platform game in which you guide a ball through a series of levels while collecting gems and stars for score. The game focuses on highscores earned by completing each level quickly and with a high completion rate. Trave comes with a powerful built-in level editor that is easy to use and allows for custom levels with unique game logic.
* Features four unique themes with a total of 45 levels to play through (plus five additional bonus levels with unique mechanics)
* A powerful, easy to use level editor with built-in visual scripting to create complex levels with ease. The same tools used to develop the game
* Compete for the best time/completion rate with score-based, online leaderboards for each level, including custom maps
* You decide how your custom level is played with custom win and lose states
* Built-in online level browser for sharing custom maps with people around the world”
Homepage / Win & Mac / $9.99 (drm-free, buy directly)
“Frogatto is an action-adventure “platformer” game starring a certain green dude.”